Children whose parents/carers receive one or more of the following may be entitled to Free School Meals:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Universal Credit and your annual net earnings are less than £7400 per year
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
IMPORTANT:- Please note if you are in receipt of working tax credit or have an income over £16,190, your child will not be eligible for Free School Meals.
To check if your child is eligible for free School Meals, please go to the Eligibility Checker Website: https://pps.lgfl.org.uk
Click the black button saying Check Eligibility and this will bring you to the log in page.
To log in use the same username and password you would have created when applying for a Junior School place via eAdmissions.
If you do experience any problems when accessing the website, please contact Mrs Macleod in the Junior School Office and she can arrange for a check to be made on your behalf.