This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Reading has never been more fun!
Let’s Celebrate 25th Anniversary of World Book Day – Thursday, 3rd March 2022!
WORLD BOOK DAY TOKENS
To celebrate World Book Day (3rd March, 2022), every child will receive a BOOK TOKEN worth £1.00, which is sponsored by National Book Tokens. ‘You Are A Reader’ is the theme for 2022. Reading is fun and has the power to transform lives.
3 WAYS TO REDEEM THE £1 WORLD BOOK DAY TOKEN!
You can redeem the £1 World Book Day Book Token for any one of the 11 new and exclusive books (while stocks last) at participating High Street Bookshops (Read both sides of the Book Token for details about how to use the token). Tokens are valid from 17th February 2022 to 27th March 2022 (Inclusive).
You can order Online by using Credit/Debit Cards ONLY.
Please enter the following link into your browser, which will take you directly to our school ordering page. https://schools.scholastic.co.uk/elmwood-junior/digital-book-club
- The screen will display Books for 0-6, Books for 7-11, Books for 11+
- Please click on the offer relevant to your child’s age to browse the shop.
- Click on the picture of a book to view it and the Green Buy icon to purchase.
- Once you have completed your order please click on your basket at the top right hand corner of the screen and proceed to the checkout to enter your card details and complete the order.
- You will be asked to register (or login if previously registered)
- You can add your child’s £1 World Book Day token on the payment page. Only one token per order.
- If you are ordering for 2 or more children please complete separate orders to use each child’s £1 token.
- You will receive a confirmation email and order number
SCHOLASTIC CASH ONLY
- Fill in the Scholastic order form which was sent home from school.
- Remember to use the Book Token and take £1 off the price of the book.
- Put the completed order form in an envelope with the correct money and the Book Token.
- Seal the envelope and write your child’s name and class on it.
- Return the envelope to: The Class Teacher by Wednesday, 23rdMarch 2022.
(Orders sent in after 23rd March 2022 will NOT be accepted).